Saturday, June 16, 2007

My Latest Altered Art Book - Vintage Children's Poem Book





I've just finished my second Altered art book. Many, many thanks go to my Mom and sister, Colette, who have encouraged me to steer my creativity into these books...they make perfect sense as I've been a bibliophile for as long as I can remember! The photos are of a couple of my favourite spreads...the birdseed inside the frame with tulle was some "late blooming brilliance" (a phrase used in the days I worked in software development) that I think added a missing component.


I'm excited to begin work on my collage for Jenny's collage swap (I'll include a link as soon as I figure out how!)! I've been partnered with a woman in Los Angeles and somehow find that intimidating? Hmmmph; why does a mere mention of a city work me up? Dunno, but I'll get over it.


I'll post pix of my collage and the one I receive when the swap is over.


Steve's upstairs tiling the shower, I plan on joining him; I'll break some Limoges dishes and make a couple of mosaic tabletops while he does the precision work on our home!

1 comment:

HopHopJingleBoo said...

hello and welcome to the Halloween swap..send me your email and i'll send banner to post.love your art book and bargains ...good luck on your projects! will add you to my blog..