Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Thinking about doing another booth

This is a photo of an adorable booth that Stephanie has in Georgetown, Texas, in the "Collector's Market". I've done several of the shabby, rustic signs and this one shows how pretty a piece of rusted scrap metal (found in my neighbors back yard) can look when hand painted and embellished with pretty ribbon, chandelier crystals and vintage flowers. Sorry the detail isn't apparent.

I'm thinking about doing another booth of my own. So disappointed that Cabbages & Kings closed down...I need a place to show my pretties! (today is a good self esteem day) :)

1 comment:

mendytexas said...

Love your "Bridie's Nest" blog! My parents live in Sun City, so I love going to Georgetown!! I lived in Round Rock for several years too...You are not too far from me!
Mendy--mendytexas (The Woodlands)